From time to time you put money out for the association in connection with an event or the like. When you then need to get this money back, you fill in a expense sheet. The expense sheet can be found here: Expense Sheet

When you fill out expense sheet, it is important that your attachments are in order. This means that the receipt you receive must contain a unique voucher number/invoice number. You can read more about attachments in the next section.

Both the completed expense sheet and the attachment must be sent to bilag@pf.dk in a combined PDF. You no longer need to show up at the secretariat to hand in the expense sheet, but you can scan your invoice/receipt at the PF Secretariat during its opening hours.

In case of questions, write to cfo@pf.dk or okenomi@pf.dk

More about attachments to expense sheets

The seller's name, address and CVR number, the amount paid, as well as the amount or percentage of which is VAT must appear on the receipt. The receipt MUST also show WHAT was purchased. An order confirmation is NOT the same as an invoice, even if it contains all the above information (and because it can subsequently be cancelled, it is not approved by SKAT. A Dankort receipt is also not approved by SKAT). Avoid buying goods outside the country's borders. If this is absolutely necessary, you MUST contact the secretariat during the time our bookkeeper (bogholderi@pf.dk)  is there before taking any action.

The above is particularly important to provide when placing the order for food. If the food is taken out, it must be stated that if a receipt with the above information is not handed in, no payment will be made for the food. If the food is ordered online, the recipient of the food must be Polyteknisk Forening, and the person ordering may listed as contact person.

NEVER order from Just Eat online, because they do not forward an invoice/receipt that meets the requirements of SKAT.
If a receipt in accordance with the above requirements is not submitted, no refund of the outlay will be paid.

Especially for treasurers in student councils:

The expense sheet are filled in with the name and bank details of the person who must have paid out the money. Amount and purpose are also filled in. A voucher/invoice in accordance with the above must always be attached. It is also important that, in addition to the student council's name, you also state the student council's 5-digit account number.

The treasurers must then approve the payment. If it is the treasurer who must have paid out money, it is the chair of the student council who must approve the payment.

Are you in doubt? Always ask at the secretariat. Better once too much than once too little


Last updated: November 11, 2023