The life as a student can be tough at times. If you need help or someone to talk to, we can offer both a student priest and a consultant for students living at certain dormitories (KKO). Both can be found at the PF Hallway above S-Huset in building 101.

The priest can be contacted by email:

Last updated: November 7, 2017